Join Our Team
Are you an outgoing, confident personality that thrives at building relationships? Are you looking to work in a sales environment, but not necessarily interested in selling a product?
If you're on the hunt for a sales role with huge growth potential and a company with an unbeatable office culture, the Executive Recruiter position with PharmaLogics could be a great fit for you!
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be involved in researching and qualifying candidates for high-profile executive positions in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. In your first 90 days with the company, you will be teamed with a seasoned professional recruiter and put in a comprehensive training program to learn how to excel in our business. Don’t worry, no experience in biopharma is required – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Beyond the first year, there is opportunity to grow within our innovative company based on your overall performance. High-performing Executive Recruiters have the option to move into a management role within a year of joining.
Our office is located in a brand new building in North Quincy, a 5 minute walk from the Red Line with free access to parking. All employees have access to a state of the art fitness facility and onsite cafe.
- Recruit biotech and pharmaceutical professionals for specific positions through outbound calls, networking, and internet recruiting.
- Interview candidates to determine technical skill set and career goals.
- Work closely with your candidates to provide career guidance & match with appropriate job opportunities at our biotech and pharmaceutical client companies.
- Utilize online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual weekly and quarterly goals.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish placement goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of sales or related experience
- Competencies we desire:
If you’re interested in learning more about our collaborative team and unbeatable culture, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Sales, West Coast
Overview:Reports to: Megan Lanham Department: Business Development Location: Remote Travel: 50% Job Class: Exempt
Job Summary:The Director of Sales is a newly created role within the Sr. Management Team. This role will target and develop business with new clients. This person will drive sales revenue growth through the development and implementation of strategies to generate sales from both new and existing accounts.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Develop the global strategic business development plan and execution strategy in conjunction with the CEO and Global Head of Business Development
- Generate new business revenue
- Develop and manage key account activity and maintain and build upon relationships with existing clients
- Develop the global market segmentation strategy as it relates to the product portfolio
- Provide analytics on geographic sales trends
- Identify key sales outlets and competitive strategies
- Develop annual sales budgets in conjunction with the CEO
- Record progress and maintain accounts within SalesForce
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling into Human Resources
- Ability to travel 50% of the time; willingness to work flexible schedule and travel
- Fluent in English with foreign language skills a plus
- Excellent organizational, computer and negotiation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of SalesForce
- Hunter mentality and able to work autonomously
- Proven track record of success in increasing revenue for a business
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Professional presentation skills and ability to network within senior management ranks
- Entrepreneurial team player
- Resilient and highly self-motivated individual
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Ability to operate as an effective, tactical, and strategic thinker
If you’re interested in learning more, please send your resume to email@example.com