Join Our Team
Are you an outgoing, confident personality that thrives at building relationships? Are you looking to work in a sales environment, but not necessarily interested in selling a product?
If you're on the hunt for a sales role with huge growth potential and a company with an unbeatable office culture, the Executive Recruiter position with PharmaLogics could be a great fit for you!
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be involved in researching and qualifying candidates for high-profile executive positions in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. In your first 90 days with the company, you will be teamed with a seasoned professional recruiter and put in a comprehensive training program to learn how to excel in our business. Don’t worry, no experience in biopharma is required – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Beyond the first year, there is opportunity to grow within our innovative company based on your overall performance. High-performing Executive Recruiters have the option to move into a management role within a year of joining.
Our office is located in a brand new building in North Quincy, a 5 minute walk from the Red Line with free access to parking. All employees have access to a state of the art fitness facility and onsite cafe.
- Recruit biotech and pharmaceutical professionals for specific positions through outbound calls, networking, and internet recruiting.
- Interview candidates to determine technical skill set and career goals.
- Work closely with your candidates to provide career guidance & match with appropriate job opportunities at our biotech and pharmaceutical client companies.
- Utilize online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual weekly and quarterly goals.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish placement goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of sales or related experience
- Competencies we desire:
If you’re interested in learning more about our collaborative team and unbeatable culture, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Employee Engagement
Overview:Reports to: Megan Driscoll, CEO Department: Employee Engagement Location: Quincy Job Class: Exempt
Job Summary:The Head of Employee Engagement is responsible for the day-to-day inspiration and operations of the Employee Engagement group at PharmaLogics Recruiting (PLR) to support and empower our employees to achieve PLR’s business goals. The individual in this role will establish and lead best practices to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and high standards through the creation of successful talent acquisition, professional development and employee engagement programs and practices. Manage a team of 2-4 direct reports.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- General Human Resources Management & Operational Efficiency:
- Develop and manage the overall HR infrastructure; Manage and drive the Learning & Development, Employee Engagement and Talent Acquisition team and initiatives.
- Act as the liaison between PLR and HR vendors.
- Work closely with the CFO and Office Manager to build strong processes between Employee Engagement and Finance.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive benefits package, select vendors and negotiate effective contracts.
- Analyze the core business units; review and breakdown current processes- provide suggestions to restructure processes, improve system/database use and increase efficiency.
- Participate as a member of the Executive Team.
- Employee Development:
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development functions to develop a strong candidate and employee experience.
- Manage the entire talent acquisition lifecycle and create effective and scalable strategies for the hiring process and on-boarding program to ensure a strong, engaging experience.
- Develop and deploy appropriate strategies and tools to capture talent acquisition and quality metrics in order to evaluate the effectiveness of recruiting initiatives and provide data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Work with marketing and other relevant groups to build an employment brand that highlights PLR’s innovative and unique culture as an employer of choice.
- Manage strong partnerships with appropriate external third party partners and the Employee Engagement & Talent Acquisition Specialist. Drive outreach events such as networking events, career fairs, and university partnerships.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development Manager and Learning & Development Specialist to analyze, improve and maintain new-hire recruiter training.
- Oversee the Employee Development Plan process and success.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development Manager to analyze training and processes for Project Specialists, Project Managers and Executive Leadership; Develop solid training programs for additional functions in the office-Administrative/Market Research, Business Development, Finance, etc.; Further build the Positive Leadership programs and trainings for each level within the organization.
- Through regular needs assessment, maintain a keen understanding of professional development trends and best practices..
- Manage the Performance Management program. Ensure that all Career Development Chats are completed in a timely manner and collaborate with managers to maintain an understanding of each employee’s progress, development and opportunities for growth within the company. Collaborate with the CFO and managers to further develop and maintain the merit increase process.
- Oversee, track and analyze employee retention.
- Employee Engagement
- Oversee employee relations and provide coaching and counseling to leaders and staff on handling performance-related issues.
- Counsel and coach managers and employees through challenging situations.
- Perform training on various HR policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Appropriately manage voluntary and involuntary turnover, utilize effective and respectful off-boarding processes and programs.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Professional Self Development
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation.
- Continuously expand industry knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks and participate in professional organizations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of HR experience.
- 10 years of corporate experience.
- Robust knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices.
- Strong project planning and management.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- High level of ethics and professionalism.
- Commitment to company culture, mission and values.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical thinking/reasoning skills.
- Team oriented and works well in a collaborative environment (cross functionally); ability to build relationships.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic culture.
- Ability to suggest innovative ideas and voice opinions.
- Ability to rise to a diverse array of challenges.
- Ability to maintain confidence and influence in this role.
- Experience working and succeeding in high-growth and startup environments.
- Experience developing best practices, process improvement and efficiency.
If you’re interested in learning more, please send your resume to email@example.com