Effective Date: 10/28/22
What are Cookies?
- Pixels: A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page or in an email notification that typically works in conjunction with cookies to identify users and record user behavior. We use pixels to learn whether you have interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve the Services and personalize your experience.
- Local Storage: Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We use local storage, including HTML5, to customize what we show you based on your content consumption and other past interactions with the Services.
We use both persistent Cookies and session Cookies. Persistent Cookies stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them, while session Cookies are deleted once you close your web browser. The Cookies placed through your use of our Services are either set by us (first-party cookies) or by a third party at our request (third-party cookies).
PharmaLogics uses the following types of Cookie:
|These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
|These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
|These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
|Social Media & Ads
|These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
You can find out more about the different categories of Cookies used on the Services and their duration via our Cookie Banner on our website. You can learn about your options for managing the data collection settings of these technologies under the “How do I limit online tracking?” section below.
Third Party Cookies
We allow certain service providers to place third-party cookies and use similar technologies through your use of the Services for purposes of analyzing performance, including collecting information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications and/or devices. These cookies are subject to such third parties’ cookie and/or privacy policies. For instance, to help us better understand how people engage with the Services, we work with third-party analytics partners such as Google Analytics. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions. In our case, these cookies are used to collect information about how users use our Services. This information is used to compile reports, which disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors, and help us improve our website. For more information on Google Analytics, click here. You can also learn more about Google’s privacy practices by going to https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. Additionally, we allow other third-party partners to set cookies, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Vimeo, and Klaviyo.
How do I Manage My Cookie Preferences?
- If you are based in the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect by changing your cookie settings via our Cookie Banner on our website.
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org. Use the following links to learn more about how to control cookies and online tracking through your browser:
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Services from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, DuckDuckGo, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
Note that the above opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. You will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.