If you are interested in this position, please email resume to [email protected].
- An Executive Recruiter is involved in attracting and qualifying candidates for positions across the full life cycle of drug discovery through commercialization in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- This position is an outgoing, confident personality that thrives at building relationships in a sales environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit biotech and pharmaceutical professionals for specific positions through proactive recruitment methods, including outbound calls, electronic outreach via LinkedIn, email, TextUs, and networking
- Develop job and client specific pitches to attract passive candidates to potential new opportunities
- Establish rapport and navigate conversations with prospective talent to overcome objections
- Interview and qualify candidates to determine technical fit, cultural fit and career goals.
- Utilize online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual weekly and quarterly goals.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Project Specialist to set search strategy and messaging to the market
- Provide position specific market intelligence to Project Manager based on findings from recruitment efforts
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish submittal goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-3 years of sales or related experience.
- Competencies we desire:
- Ability to quickly establish rapport
- By signing this job description, I attest that I meet the physical demands of the job as described.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Visual and verbal acuity; while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is requires sitting at the computer the majority of the day, as well as the ability to lift ten (10) pounds.
- Fine motor skills.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PharmaLogics affords equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran or marital status.